Local Governing Body
The Governing Body comprises of independent people who represent parents, teachers and the community. All Governors are appointed for a fixed term of four years and work on a voluntary basis.
The Governors support the work of the Headteacher and together set the values, ethos and strategic direction for the school and monitor progress. They are also expected to hold the Headteacher to account for the performance of teachers and pupils, and to ensure that public money is being well spent.
The governors meet regularly throughout the whole year to assess progress and ensure the school is on track to meet its targets. They make an important contribution to raising standards and maintain high aspiration.
List of Local Governing Body Members 2018/19
Role Appointed Term to
|Chair 01 Feb 2019 31 Jan 2023
H&S and Finance 30 March 2018 30 August 2018
Safeguarding 01 August 2018 31 July 2022
Staff 01 September 2018 31 August 2023
Inclusion 01 September 2018 01 September 2022
To contact the chair of the governing body, please click here.
- Past Governors
- Margaret Wolf Community Governor Appointed May 2016 end office 22 January 19
- Darrell Wood Trust Appointed Governor Appointed January 2017 end office 22 January 19
- Kit Howells Clerk Appointed January 2018 end office August 2018
- Jean Noonan H&S (IEB) Appointed February 2017 end office August 2018
- Nick Baggett Finance (IEB) Appointed May 2016 end office August 2018
- Paul James Safeguarding (IEB) Appointed May 2016 end office August 2018
- Cassie Dunne Staff Governor Appointed January 2018 end office February 2018